Monday, February 23, 2009

Hey, I'm Adam

To whom it may concern:

I'm Adam. I'm a 19 year old college student that lives in Southern CA and loves to read. I like a wide range of books, fantasy is my favorite genre. Also, I enjoy writing poetry and the occasional short story. You'll probably get the chance to read more than one example of my work.

I am currently a sociology major with a possible minor in theatre (which I have been doing for 12 years). My interests include, but are not limited to :
  • Reading (of course)
  • Social gatherings with friends
  • Medieval weaponry and fantasy stories
  • World cultures and traveling around the globe
  • languages
  • video games (maybe I'll put up a few game review blogs)
For a while I never saw the point of blogging, but after observing some of my friends (and my girlfriend) participating, I've realized that online blogging can be a great outlet for some of your ideas amongst a community of people who share similar interests. Basically, it's like hanging out with people over the internet.

I have a wide range of varying interests, so I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with the blog yet. I've been reading a lot of books lately, so I'll start there. I hope that I find people who share my interests and that will like this blog. So here's to the beginning of something new!

Until I write,

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment