Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Contest WINNERS!

To whom it may concern:

I know that it's a little late, but here are the two winners of my birthday contest! It took me a while to figure out how to choose a winner (I made a list and used random.org). I had 87 people enter in the contest (some people e-mailed me). I was amazed that for my 1st contest I drew such a large crowd. I also more than doubled my followers! In the end I decided on two winners.


Lady Vampire wins Fire and Suite Scarlett!

and

Marie wins Map of The Known World and Girl In The Arena!


I've sent you both e-mails. Please respond by Friday, otherwise I'll have to choose a new winner.


Until I next write.

Adam

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Adam! I've sent you an email but also wanted to say that I hope you had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete